Sunday, March 16, 2008

New Camera!

I've been wanting a new camera now for almost two years. I finally broke down and used my 2008 tax return to buy myself a new camera. I'm so glad I did. Well worth the money! I purchased a Canon Rebel XTi SLR Digital. You would of laughed so hard at me (my boyfriend did anyways). I'm so flippin' excited!!!

The first few days.....the sun would poke out from behind the clouds and I would be running out to the garden ASAP and taking any pictures (experimenting) that looked decent.

Here's the first few pics:


One of many hot pink tulips in my garden:)



Light blushing peach flower of a Kalanchoe tubiflora succulent.





Bright yellow flower bursting out of a Aeonium arboreum succulent.




Echeveria lilacina, light green with rose highlights succulent.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gloria! I just found your blog!
Congrats on the new camera, you deserve it! I'm sure you'll put it to good use!

Frau Zinnie said...

Very nice photos! You will LOVE that camera! It gets addicting buying more lenses though! :) I'm excited to see you're adding plants to your etsy store, too.