Monday, June 16, 2008

Irises - Greek for Rainbow

Irises have become one of my favorite flowers. So many different colors all across the spectrum. The coolest part of irises for me are their names.......Superstition, Southwest Tattooed Lady, Witch of Endor, St. Louis Blues and many more!!

I do sell some of these beauties. If your interested there are some available at my Etsy shop or you can email me at foresterchick@hotmail.com for your custom iris order. Just give my the name of the iris and I see how many I have available.

Here's a few that I have in the garden this year.


This iris was the last to bloom in the garden and I think the best was saved for last! This is Artist Time and the colors are so striking.




St. Louis Blues Iris (Inner Beauty Photograph)

1 comment:

Frau Zinnie said...

Your irises are so pretty! It's posts like this that make me sad I live in an apartment!