Thursday, February 14, 2008

Featured and Etsy Treasuries

On Valentine's Day morning, I checked my etsy shop and noticed someone convo'd me. To my delight, this girl Mimi featured me in Haute Innovations blog for Independant Artisan Showcase. A few of pictures reminded her of a trip to Hawaii she took. Talk about feeling the love on V-day!!I'm excited and honored to be featured. Here's the link: http://hauteinnovations.com/?p=136 and her Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/profile.php?user_id=5435202.


I've also been in a few treasuries and tresury wests lately but I haven't had the time to share these with you. I want to thank each and ever person who has included me in their favorites:)
Here's a few of them:
Magic of Photography
Second row, third photo. Reflections of Gold


Poetry in Light
Third row, second picture. Frozen Creek







My Favorite Photographs
Third row, first photo. Tyee Sandstone



My Best Friend
Second row, third photo. Its All About the Nose



Mellow Yellow
Third Row, second photo. Lime Light







No comments: