Saturday, February 2, 2008

Etsy Photography


I've been taking pictures for many years now and every time Keith and I go somewhere new either camping or to visit a friend, I can't help but take pictures. In December, a friend of mine opened a shop and this is how I was introduced to Etsy. I checked other photographers work and thought, I'm going to join in on the fun. I'm still in the beginning stages but I'm on board to try this out. I'm currently in a treasury (which is a collection of items that a curator picked), I'm honored and excited at the same time, but I can't seem bring the image of the treasury over though maybe next time. The image above is from Crater Lake National Park. The water is so blue it looks fake.
Most of my current and past work is focused on nature. I'm hoping to get a new camera as well some new subjects once the weather decides to stop raining/snowing.

No comments: